HSN and Z lenses

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Right after I posted this, I got an e-mail from Nikon. Looks like their refurbished stuff is cheaper.

Need an FTZ adapter? Refurbished is $49.95 plus s/h and taxes.

Clovishound

Looking at a few lenses, they are higher than Nikon Store's new prices. The 105mm micro for F mount is $1350 from HSN. It is no longer available new from Nikon, but I bought a refurb from the Nikon Store last year for $600. The Z 24-70 F4 is a couple hundred less on HSN. I suppose it might be worth looking at them before buying, but every other lens I looked at was more or the same as the Nikon Store.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Looking at a few lenses, they are higher than Nikon Store's new prices. The 105mm micro for F mount is $1350 from HSN. It is no longer available new from Nikon, but I bought a refurb from the Nikon Store last year for $600. The Z 24-70 F4 is a couple hundred less on HSN. I suppose it might be worth looking at them before buying, but every other lens I looked at was more or the same as the Nikon Store.
Just thought I'd post it for you Z shooters. Never priced any Z stuff.

Clovishound

I've noticed that almost everyone has the same price on Nikon lenses these days. If the Nikon Store puts a lens on sale, so does everyone else, and at the same price.

I was a little surprised that HSN had the 24-70 F4 at less than Nikon. I wonder if that is actually a refurb. That would put this lens about $190 more than Nikon wants for the refurb, and more in line with Nikon's pricing. I looked at the description, and it didn't say anything about it being a refurb. I also wonder whether it is a US warranty. Again, no mention one way or the other in the descriptions I looked at about the warranty.

blackstar

$1050 for this D3500 with ONE kit lens!!! I bought it new with TWO kit lenses @ Target for $500 3 years ago.

nikon-d3500-dslr-camera-with-18-55mm-lens-bundle-d-20210521113346617~20160026w.jpg