How about posting your HDR images?

KWJams

Rip & Roar!

Attachments

• Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 157

KWJams

We were a little late getting to the Thunder Jam, so wasn't able to scope out a better place to take pictures without cutting the wheels off because of the concrete barrier between us and the track. This jet powered truck is one of the few that made the cut before they called the races due to rain. — at Yellowstone Dragstrip.

ThunderJam2.jpg

Nekro

Good evening everyone, been away from the photography game for a bit because of work and training with the Army had kept me busy. I was wonder are there good articles to learn how to do HDR photography. Iv searched online buy many articles iv read are like way to advanced for myself. Is there like a "dumbed" down approach to learning how to make these kinds of shots. Looking around on this thread as just amazed me on the photos that are being taken y you guys.

andybebbs

All my HDR shots are taken from one raw picture i used to take 3 or 5 or 7 bracketed shots but found this hard work so i now take one raw and then make that one shot into as many as i need to put into photomatix.
Andy

JudeIscariot

smallUntitled_HDR2a.jpg
I don't really do HDR much. I find it overdone and I don't like a lot of it. But maybe that's because it's often applied to bad shots to begin with to make them look "cool". I looked through a lot of pages in this thread and I didn't really find anything I disliked.

Perhaps a new appreciation can is brewing?