How about posting your HDR images?

Rick M

Went back to the stone bridge again with my CP this time. Wanted to get some more out of the clouds, really need an UW!

DSC_2496_5530_7_5531_8_5532_tonemapped.jpg

PapaST

With Photomatix I can tell it's easy to push your HDR's overboard. But playing around with it is still fun regardless of the effects one produces. I personally struggle with going overboard but eventually I'll get the hang of it.

sand_dune.jpg

8329977239_e5596656ae_c.jpg

sunrise_stockton_park.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

With Photomatix I can tell it's easy to push your HDR's overboard. But playing around with it is still fun regardless of the effects one produces. I personally struggle with going overboard but eventually I'll get the hang of it.

I also use Photomatix and have trouble also of going overboard.. A couple I have on purpose but I try and keep then more real.... :)

Pat in NH

UmarPk

Banned

View attachment 27039

Fantastic photo, the field of depth, the contrasting colors, the light reflecting on the dark surfaces, all very nice elements.