Holiday Deals 2019

Dawg Pics

So I saw this deal yesterday on their website, saw the 11/26 date and went and talked to the wife after work. Decided to pull the trigger, moved some funds around and went to place the order this morning but it was back to full price. Contacted Adorama, explained my dilemma and they honored their deal of the day price for me! Its on the way to me now!!!

That is terrific. I also bought the lens.
It was a 24 hour sale, so I don't know what time on the 26th it actually ended. Glad they honored the price for you.

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 8.43.20 PM.png

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Adorama has the Fotopro X-Go Max 4-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod with Built-In Monopod, FPH-62Q Ball Head, 26 lbs Capacity, 67" Maximum Height on sale for almost half price - $139. B&H has it for $269. Today only. The reviews on both sites sound good.

https://www.adorama.com/fpx6cnbk.html

fpx6cnbk.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
As the saying goes, Snooze, you lose! Late yesterday B&H had the Godox AD200 Pro on sale for around $289 (maybe less?) Here I expected it would still be on sale today, but nope. :sorrow:

Dawg Pics

As the saying goes, Snooze, you lose! Late yesterday B&H had the Godox AD200 Pro on sale for around $289 (maybe less?) Here I expected it would still be on sale today, but nope. :sorrow:
The flash sales annoy the crap out of me. I can't sit and watch several websites looking for deals.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Adorama has the Flashpoint equivalent to the Godox for $229 (CyberMonday). Other bundles are on sale too, ie two heads and components. Does anyone know if the two, Godox and Flashpoint, will work interchangably ie Txmtr.

https://www.adorama.com/fplfev200.h...sv_svemi=15E9B6EB-7567-4B71-AA67-A982839AE8C9

Ahh...so THAT's the kit. I responded to your other post but didn't know what kit you referenced. That isn't a bad price at all. The difference between the PRO and non-PRO lights are faster recycle time and slightly better battery life. But these lights are the same as the Godox AD200 (non-Pro model) and are quite good!

Just be aware this kit does NOT come with a trigger. The lights themselves work differently than flash units. Usually you have to buy a flash dedicated for Nikon or Canon or Sony, etc. These lights are universal and will work interchangeably with Nikon/Canon/Sony, etc. The difference lies in the triggers - not the lights. So if you ever switch to a different manufacturer camera, the lights will still work. You'd just need to buy the correct trigger. These won't trigger with your Yongnuo triggers unless you use some type of slave attached by wire/cable.

Rick M

I'm hopeful to find a better deal on the Z6 and 24-70 combo than the current $2299.00. While its still a good deal, it was the same in November

Danno

Saw this at B&H this morning. It is kit that I bought last February or March I think. The bag I use for my Maglight stuff because if is not very useful for anything else. The big deal is the XQD card - that is a $90 card. Cannot say anything about the filter because it was not included in my kit.

nikon_z_6_mirrorless_digital_1574692420_1454250.jpg

Key Features

• NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
  • FTZ Mount Adapter
  • Camera Bag
  • Memory Card
Get your full-frame mirrorless start with the Nikon Z 6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-70mm Lens, FTZ Mount Adapter, and Bag Kit from B&H, which pairs the camera body with the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S zoom lens, FTZ Mount Adapter for using F-mount lenses, a memory card, a 72mm UV filter, and a camera bag.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1454250-REG/nikon_z_6_mirrorless_digital.html

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Creative Live has a 70% off Site Wide sale going on today. If you are interested in any of their classes, be sure to check out the reviews. Some classes received at least 95% or higher reviews while others are in the 70%+ range.

When classes are put in your cart, they also offer bundled savings on other classes. Just be sure to notice what's offered in case you are interested in an additional discount.

https://www.creativelive.com/catalo..._medium=email&utm_campaign=20191226_All_70off

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This afternoon I stopped at Dollar Tree looking for something and found their battery operated string lights were on sale for 50% off. If anyone does product or jewelry photography, these lights make awesome bokeh for the background. And for fifty cents, not too bad! ;)

Some were plain white, others were small colored balls, and they even had white star shapes. The selection might vary from store to store.

Danno

Creative Live has a 70% off Site Wide sale going on today. If you are interested in any of their classes, be sure to check out the reviews. Some classes received at least 95% or higher reviews while others are in the 70%+ range.

When classes are put in your cart, they also offer bundled savings on other classes. Just be sure to notice what's offered in case you are interested in an additional discount.

https://www.creativelive.com/catalo..._medium=email&utm_campaign=20191226_All_70off

Cindy, thanks for the link. I found a lighting class fo $20 after discounts. It was different than the one [MENTION=26505]Dawg Pics[/MENTION] found :cool:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Cindy, thanks for the link. I found a lighting class fo $20 after discounts. It was different than the one @Dawg Pics found :cool:

Shhh...I purchased the Crappy Lighting class before Dawg Pics mentioned it - haven't yet delved into it. I try to stay with classes that have decent ratings and so far haven't been disappointed.