Hi from the North East of the UK

ALJ_EB

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I have been a Nikon user for about 10 years starting with the d3000 and d5200 for the last few years.
This week I am getting a d700, which is what prompted me to join the forum to educate myself more on the world of full frame:).

Looking forward to interacting with you in the threads:)

Best regards
Allan

Clovishound

Welcome. We seem to be getting a fair number of folks from across the pond. Glad to have you onboard. I always enjoyed my brief visits to the UK. I have fond memories of staying at the Smokehouse inn at Mildenhall.

ALJ_EB

Welcome. We seem to be getting a fair number of folks from across the pond. Glad to have you onboard. I always enjoyed my brief visits to the UK. I have fond memories of staying at the Smokehouse inn at Mildenhall.
Thanks. Oh really, I will look out for any familiar sites in the photos in the threads. I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed your trips to the UK too.

Clovishound

Well, you won't see any pictures of the UK from me. My traveling days were a good while back. I flew as a loadmaster on cargo aircraft in the AF reserves. Made lots of trips to Mildenhall, although usually it was just overnight. Lots of memories. I have a Smokehouse Inn sticker around somewhere.

ALJ_EB

Well, you won't see any pictures of the UK from me. My traveling days were a good while back. I flew as a loadmaster on cargo aircraft in the AF reserves. Made lots of trips to Mildenhall, although usually it was just overnight. Lots of memories. I have a Smokehouse Inn sticker around somewhere.
Oh I see, so not leisure trips. Sounds good though