Hi All

Ruthh

Hi,

I have just moved over to using Nikon, after starting out years ago on an old Pentax ME Super, then moving onto Canon.

I haven't had a camera for a good while so kind of starting again, along with the hubby who's quite new to photography. Chose the D3200 over the Canon and I have to say, I'm glad about that choice.

Anyway, hope to make new friends and get loads of tips.

Ruth

Englischdude

Hi Ruth,

willkommen from Austria and congratulations on the great choice of camera. Its a friendly and helpful bunch here, so dont be afraid to ask if you have queries and we look forward to seeing your pics!

Lawrence

Welcome Ruth - don't let Captain Grammar scare you. Its not a real title and his bark is worse than his bite.
Great camera BTW

SteveL54

Welcome!

Welcome Ruth - don't let Captain Grammar scare you. Its not a real title and his bark is worse than his bite.
Great camera BTW

Now you've gone and done it, Lawrence. You've omitted the comma after the word title, and you know he's watching. No dessert for you tonight.

Ruthh

Thanks for all the welcomes folks. I've put a couple of pics up in the gallery from our walk yesterday. We were even treated to an aerial display from 5 kestrels, they were difficult to catch in full flight mode though.