Hello

wildshots

Looking forward to becoming an active part of your community. Seems I share a name with one or more established members so 'wildshots' was the best I could come up with in the middle of the registration. I do like wildlife, nature photography.

Sam

wildshots

Hi Marilynne,

Thanks for the response and the link. I'm still poking around learning to navigate the site. I'll try not to break anything expensive.

Sam

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We're a friendly bunch of folks. Remember, no question is a dumb question!!

wildshots

Thank you Bikerbrent. I'm really enjoying looking over the site. I'm anxious to jump in but will try to contain myself. I haven't found a general site gab or site question thread, so, I have a flickr account. Do most of the folks here use the attachment feature or would the site prefer links to flickr to save bandwidth?
Thanks in advance for help and advice.

Sam

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thank you Bikerbrent. I'm really enjoying looking over the site. I'm anxious to jump in but will try to contain myself. I haven't found a general site gab or site question thread, so, I have a flickr account. Do most of the folks here use the attachment feature or would the site prefer links to flickr to save bandwidth?
Thanks in advance for help and advice.

Sam
I don't know what most folks use in the threads. If you enter the monthly assignment or the weekly challenges, you must use an attachment.

wildshots

Ok, have to come back to this thread. The response has been marvelous. Thank everyone so much for the help and making me feel welcome.

Sam

wildshots

Thanks so much everyone for the great welcomes, help and interaction.

Attachments

• 290e51e0cb759c1d21cebc523cebf8b4_w200.gif
    290e51e0cb759c1d21cebc523cebf8b4_w200.gif
    171.9 KB · Views: 13