Hello from Socal

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks to all for your comments. Looks like I will be getting the D7100 after I get back from Hawaii. I'm contemplating on whether I should keep the D5100 as well or sell it on eBay or Craigslist.
@fotojack. No fascination with FX cameras. A couple of my friends are convinced that a FX camera takes better pictures since they are more expensive. I really think that its the person behind the camera that matters.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

If you don't need the money, keep the D5100 as a backup. A lot of us around here have both, some carry both with different lenses mounted so they don't have to change the lens.

specr205

I bit the bullet and picked up a new D7100 a couple of days ago. So excited to try it out this weekend ( I forgot to get an SD card :( ) The price jumped up another $100 to $996 (Body only) for some reason.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I bit the bullet and picked up a new D7100 a couple of days ago. So excited to try it out this weekend ( I forgot to get an SD card :( ) The price jumped up another $100 to $996 (Body only) for some reason.

Enjoy your new toy. I really like my D7100.