Hello from Singapore

FelixKH

Hi everyone,

I am a new Nikon user. I have an FM2n given by a friend with the 35-135mm F3.5-5.6 lens. Bought the D850 second hand 2 months ago and a second hand Df this month. Got some lenses to go along with the D850 initially too.

50mm F1.4 D, 85mm F1.4 D, 135mm F2 D DC, Nikkor SC 55mm F1.2 and Nikkor 20mm F2.8 ju8st yesterday.

I am a long time Pentax user and I still have my Pentax gear, film and digital.

FelixKH

Still learning about the 2 cameras. Have 3rd party EN-EL18 batteries for the D850 but the batter that says 3300 does not seem to hold its charge while the other 2 3rd party batteries of 2600 hold for a week. Any ideas on why? The EL15c batteries work fine.

BF Hammer

Still learning about the 2 cameras. Have 3rd party EN-EL18 batteries for the D850 but the batter that says 3300 does not seem to hold its charge while the other 2 3rd party batteries of 2600 hold for a week. Any ideas on why? The EL15c batteries work fine.
With 3rd party batteries, problems usually will be the control circuit built-in to the battery pack. The cells may be fine, but they don't get charged right because of faulty logic on the control.

FelixKH

With 3rd party batteries, problems usually will be the control circuit built-in to the battery pack. The cells may be fine, but they don't get charged right because of faulty logic on the control.
Thanks BF for the reply. Might have to invest in 1 Nikon battery soon.