Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

MorkC68

Oh yeah, forgot about Elvington, your Nimrods' not affiliated with the Midland Air Museum then? Not many office windows in Catcliffe, maybe on the Waverley business park bit:D

We're located on the Advanced Manufacturing Park, we don't have many windows either :eek:

Our Nimrod is Coventry Air Museum, Midland Air Museum is EMA, XW664, that one is an R1, a relative flew that particular one for years from RAF Waddington, I ought post some images up here.

jay_dean

We're located on the Advanced Manufacturing Park, we don't have many windows either :eek:

Our Nimrod is Coventry Air Museum, Midland Air Museum is EMA, XW664, that one is an R1, a relative flew that particular one for years from RAF Waddington, I ought post some images up here.
I live about 2-3 miles away from there, (the other half works at the large Supermarket next door to you). Yep, all images are welcome. Just a pity the MRA4 wasn't used or preserved!

MorkC68

I live about 2-3 miles away from there, (the other half works at the large Supermarket next door to you). Yep, all images are welcome. Just a pity the MRA4 wasn't used or preserved!

I know where you mean!

The MRa4 would have been a great aircraft had they not scrapped them. When I first joined HBM, one of my first projects was to test the wing skin & wing spur materials for FE analysis, we also worked on the Landing Gear steels and some other materials for its development.

That was some 20 years ago!

jay_dean

I know where you mean!

The MRa4 would have been a great aircraft had they not scrapped them. When I first joined HBM, one of my first projects was to test the wing skin & wing spur materials for FE analysis, we also worked on the Landing Gear steels and some other materials for its development.

That was some 20 years ago!
Gimme a Phantom FGR.2 anytime tho;)

MorkC68

Evening everyone!

Ive not been on here for a while, house move, garage build and various other move related things got in the way..I have been out with my camera though which has helped with our sanity & went exploring Yorkshire in our VW!

Great to be back :D

MorkC68

I cant believe its been roughly a year since I last popped in. I everyone is keeping well.

Time passes by quickly and catches you unawares, been busy busy with work and home life. Been whiling some spare time away taking photo's and Ive just invested in a D7200 to try and up my game a little