Hello Camera - my daily photos

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
You are probably right :)




Cute kid:

aya_josefine_8980_web.jpg

Yes, she is!
 

Bill16

Senior Member
Files for festival send, recieved and they offered me to do it again next year, so guess they are happy - phew!
No, he wrote some kind words, and I got a lot of really close up pictures, which was what they were looking for.

Now I am doing a backup and then I am DELETING those files, lol. Dont wanna look at them anymore.


Today I am shooting a mom and her 11 months old daugter :lemo: Saturday I am shooting a mom, dad and a 5 months old daugter, looking foreward to both. Last one also ordered portraits of her family and her sisters family (4 adults and 3 kids), that will probably be a little tough, but I'll learn loads.


But first, my oldest dog is getting a massage from a very talented girl, I cant wait to see what he thinks about that, lol.



Well, guess you want pictures ;)

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance" - Samuel L. Jackson




I would have liked this picture but made a rookie mistake - I forgot I had on the ND4 filter AND iso on 1600, doh. This makes the picture pretty weird and grainy. Focus could have been better too.


​
Being beautiful dogs makes up for any mistakes you may have made! :D
 

Horoscope Fish

Senior Member
To pink-ish, I think, easier for me, as I have the raw file:​

Also... Shouldn't fishy-fishy look something more like this? Just playin' around with Photoshop today. This is just a color correction using a few clicks in a Levels adjustment-layer.

Edit: I also cleaned him up with the Spot Healing Brush to remove some of those unsightly spots.
 

Attachments

  • blaa_planet_kronjuvel_7368_copy2.jpg
    blaa_planet_kronjuvel_7368_copy2.jpg
    772.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

wud

Senior Member
Did this a little while ago, a photographer wrote to me that i made the artificial lens flare to noticeable - I agree, but hey, people who dont use PS wont know ;)

birgitte_6792_web.jpg



Yesterday the mom asked me specifically if I could please make a picture like that for her, cause she loved it so much. I think thats a little funny.

Did this, I hope she will be happy with it :)

christina_9234_web.jpg
 

wud

Senior Member
Changed the PP on this image, colors were to confusing. Probably I should have used f/2.8 or f/3.2 instead of f/1.4

aya-8980_web.jpg



A few more with this girl:

aya-8736_web.jpg


​
aya-8925_web.jpg


aya-8667_web.jpg
 

wud

Senior Member
Very nice shots WUD ! I am going to be a GrandDad soon so I will be posting lots of baby shots ;-)


Lucky you, to have a baby "at home" to practice on :) Looking forward to your pictures.

Actually the shooting yesterday (5 months old baby) ended up taking almost 3 hours. Baby just wouldn't smile! After 1 hour, I asked if maybe she was tired, and if they wanted to take a walk with her for an hour. I went to get an icecream while waiting. She got a nap and were just one big happy face when waking up again - actually I dont know anything about babies, I was just guessing lol.
 
Top