hark 2022

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
These are all resized to 1024 pixels on the long side. I think the forum limitations have more to do with the overall file size rather than how wide/tall an image is on the long side.

_5DX3981 low res.jpg

_5DX3983 low res.jpg

_5DX3987 low res.jpg

_5DX3999 low res.jpg

_5DX4013 low res.jpg

_5DX4016 low res.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I edited my post above, and now I see a tiny camera icon in the upper left corner of each pic. And when I click on the icon, it brings up the EXIF with my Chrome EXIF viewer. Just curious if anyone else who has the Chrome EXIF viewer can see the icon.

Bikerbrent

I don't have a tiny camera icon in the upper left corner. But I am not using Chrome, I am using Firefox. Also I noticed that if I click anywhere on the picture, in the top right corner it displays 7 icons. They are Zoom, New Window, Full Screen, Start Slide Show, Down Load, Thumbnails, and Close. Hope this helps you.

Needa

Challenge Team
These are all resized to 1024 pixels on the long side. I think the forum limitations have more to do with the overall file size rather than how wide/tall an image is on the long side.
I believe this is accurate. Accidentally formatted a picture to 900 on the short side and it posted fine, too big but with no problem.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't have a tiny camera icon in the upper left corner. But I am not using Chrome, I am using Firefox. Also I noticed that if I click anywhere on the picture, in the top right corner it displays 7 icons. They are Zoom, New Window, Full Screen, Start Slide Show, Down Load, Thumbnails, and Close. Hope this helps you.
Thanks, Brent. It only seems to show up for me here in Chrome.
I believe this is accurate. Accidentally formatted a picture to 900 on the short side and it posted fine, too big but with no problem.
Thanks, Jeff. Guess I will play around with the length/width to see if I can determine the overall file size limit.