Food shots

Philnz

Did a food photo shoot for a mate of mine for his new website. Will post some now and then (do not want to bore you with them all at once.
Web Photos Possible.11.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Baklava - I had taken a bite before I decided to get the shot
dsc_2349_01_689716.jpg

Fixed and turned but forgot to move the glasses
dsc_2351_01_928652.jpg

Lawrence

Well Lawrence, as much as i like to eat, I still prefer the photos of your models best. Just saying.

Me too @RON but I got a bit tired of young models with the typical model pout and am looking for 'real' women to photograph who will engage with the camera and take direction.

This food photo was one of three for the club competition and this is the last for our 'camera year' - as I am coming third 2 points adrift of the leader I have a good chance of doing well in my first year in A division. As a result of my competitive edge this has taken some time. But ...

I now want to develop my own style even though I don't know what that is. :)

RON_RIP

Me too @RON but I got a bit tired of young models with the typical model pout and am looking for 'real' women to photograph who will engage with the camera and take direction.

This food photo was one of three for the club competition and this is the last for our 'camera year' - as I am coming third 2 points adrift of the leader I have a good chance of doing well in my first year in A division. As a result of my competitive edge this has taken some time. But ...

I now want to develop my own style even though I don't know what that is. :)
I suppose the young models can be a little trying, but then so are boisterous puppies and crazy old trucks. But that is just a part of their charm. As for getting women models who will take direction, good luck with that. I have been addicted to photography for the last 30 odd years and still do not know what my particular style is. The advantage of being old is that I would probably forget what it is anyway. I think you have come a long way in defining yourself just since you have been on this site and i think you will continue to do just fine.