Flash options for D7000?

spb_stan

The 568ex II and 560ex can slave CLS from the popup flash, but the models without the "ex" suffix will not.
RF wireless is more reliable but for a small area, 15meters or less in light-protected areas and very short range in sun. If one is using flash triggering only occasional optical triggering is fine. But if you are using remote flash a lot or in events or weddings get the 622tx /622n RF controllers which are good for 3-10 times the distance, rock solid in trigger reliability and avoids the need for line of sight for the optical control flash signal.

Camera Fun

Thanks to everyone for their input. I'm still looking at all my options but haven't made a final decision. There are some things about the Godox system that are intriguing. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the Godox TT68N can also be used as a master, has built in wireless, and works with i-TTL. Also the X1T-N transmitter has a hot shoe on top; so I could have a flash on the camera and one off-camera.

Horoscope Fish

Thanks to everyone for their input. I'm still looking at all my options but haven't made a final decision. There are some things about the Godox system that are intriguing. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the Godox TT68N can also be used as a master, has built in wireless, and works with i-TTL. Also the X1T-N transmitter has a hot shoe on top; so I could have a flash on the camera and one off-camera.
I'm not familiar with a Godox TT68N. Did you mean the TT680N?

I think you'll find all your questions answered HERE however, with just a little reading.