Finally Pulled the Trigger

Mike150

Well it's been a long trip for me. Ten days in the hospital, most of them loaded up with morpheme/Percocet cocktails. Sunday I refused to take any more narcotic meds and they switched me to Advil and Tylenol combinations.
Today, I finally felt well enough to start with the new camera. Got it charged up and ready to go, but want photo one to be special. Whatever it may be, it must stay within reach of my oxygen tubes. Tomorrow if it's sunny, I hope to shoot something.
As for me, my pain has become more of that big soreness you get when you crack a rib. It's there when you sit or lie down, when you breathe, it's there. The good part is that each day will be better than the previous one.

Whiskeyman

Well, Mike, it sounds like you have the right attitude for a recovery. Good luck for a complete and speedy recovery. I look forward to seeing your new camera photos posted here soon!

WM

Ironwood

Wow, I just caught up with this thread. Mike I hope your recovery goes well. As WM said, sounds like you have a good attitude.
I hope your first shot with the new camera is all you want it to be.

Mike150

One last post for this thread. 0Post a photo from my new D7200. Although not the absolute first, it is among the first 50

Easter Eggs decorated by my wife

DSC_0029.jpg

Mike150

She is talented. All I know is she wraps a raw egg in piece of a silk tie. Covers with a white cotton cloth and ties up tightly and then boils for about 20 minutes. When cool that's what they look like. Dark and Bright colors work best