EXIF Data on images is now live!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
EXIF data for older images is now being rebuilt. They are also being resized from the 300px to 600px max wide :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
EXIF is now rebuilt for older images!

I'm looking into a bug in which EXIF doesn't load correctly when there are a lot of images on one page.

wev

Contributor
I no longer get EXIF on any images. I have no pop-up restrictions on this site; it was working yesterday.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
As of this morning it is back on. There is still one bug where it is not showing up when there are multiple images per post that is currently being worked on.

wev

Contributor
I am not seeing a problem on multi-image posts (5 or so per); the pop-up pops up on each. I am, however, having an issue with images in general. I just did several posts and added images to each in the same way, but on one (#2526), I only get links and I can not edit the images for size, etc. The dialog pops up for a second, then disappears. Can you see the images?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I am not seeing a problem on multi-image posts (5 or so per); the pop-up pops up on each. I am, however, having an issue with images in general. I just did several posts and added images to each in the same way, but on one (#2526), I only get links and I can not edit the images for size, etc. The dialog pops up for a second, then disappears. Can you see the images?

This is a separate issue that I have yet to figure out. At some point when the photos were uploaded your computer lost the connection to our server. Try re-uploading the photos.

I see no EXIF data on my iPad. Using both Safari and TapaTalk

We didn't really account for touch screens since you can't 'mouse over' on a touch screen. It will not work on tapatalk since this is a separate application.

Krs_2007

This is a separate issue that I have yet to figure out. At some point when the photos were uploaded your computer lost the connection to our server. Try re-uploading the photos.

We didn't really account for touch screens since you can't 'mouse over' on a touch screen. It will not work on tapatalk since this is a separate application.

I noticed last night if I click on some of the more recent photos I get the exif data using my Ipad. I have to click again to get the picture enlarge. So it does work on iPads.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I noticed last night if I click on some of the more recent photos I get the exif data using my Ipad. I have to click again to get the picture enlarge. So it does work on iPads.

oh okay, that's good. I was checking on my phone.

wev

Contributor
I am getting fragmented bits of data

2014-03-19_193926.png

It's random, singles and multiple images