Eh Up!

elgato

Roflmao Jay.. the "eh up" is something an ol liverpudlan mucker of mine used to say repeatedly and it just stuck :)

Camera arrived and now am a proper nikoniter, and tis thanks to this forum no less that I was able to download irfran and found out that me camera has had just over 8k shutter thingymabobbies... have had a little play messing around with shutter speeds etc and below are a few of the shots I got...

ordered uv and cpl filter and felt that i should have waited for the uv filter before going to eatpeeps beach what with sand sea and salt and all that.. but shall get meself some lens cleaning stuff and bobs your uncy or your real daddy LOL...

Bit overwhelmed with all the hoohar on the camera at the mo tis just too much info but am sure it will become less daunting as time goes on and I take the approach of just pick the thing up and play play play.. had a fabbo time..

UP DA NIKONITERRERS!!!!!!! :star:

edit... I forgot to set the camera to raw mode LOL anyways have notice that in the weekly gig "food" peeps are posting their lovely photos and when you hover your mouse their photos a box jumps up with all the info and just wondering how come it is no happening with mine below? this site is HUGE and gonna take me a wee while to navigate it. :)

Attachments

• pixieland.1 (1024x1005).jpg
    pixieland.1 (1024x1005).jpg
    862.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0041 (1024x680).jpg
    DSC_0041 (1024x680).jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 28
  • waterfallf8 (680x1024).jpg
    waterfallf8 (680x1024).jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 29
  • waterfall f4.5 (680x1024).jpg
    waterfall f4.5 (680x1024).jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

jay_dean

edit... I forgot to set the camera to raw mode LOL anyways have notice that in the weekly gig "food" peeps are posting their lovely photos and when you hover your mouse their photos a box jumps up with all the info and just wondering how come it is no happening with mine below? :)

Are you uploading from the 'insert image' icon?

elgato

Think I used the attachment thingy will try the insert image now and good to know there is no need to resize piccies here :eagerness:waterfallf8.jpg

doesn't show the shooting info so must be somat else???? (edit) woot woot yes it does!!! sorted! looks like i gotta sort the time and date on the camera as shot that today around 4pm-ish..

Last edited: