Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.

nikonpup

PERLOW/PERLOO

The recipe is great with just about any meat, but one of the best is squirrel. Since you pre-cook the squirrel until tender then debone it, this is a great way to use up older squirrels that might be a little to tough to fry. You can simmer the squrrel all day in the slow cooker, or do like we did and cook it in the Instant Pot or similar pressure cookers. The pressure cooker method cuts the cooking time from all day to under a half-hour.

bluzman

1674689540021.png

nikonpup

Two men are driving through London when they get pulled over... The police officer walks up and taps on the window with his stick... The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him in the head with the stick. The driver asks, "What the hell was that for?" The officer answers, "You’re in London son... " "When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car." The driver says, "I’m sorry, Officer, I’m not from around here." The officer does a check on the driver’s license, and he’s O.K. He gives the man his license back, walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window... The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him on the head with the stick. The passenger asks, "What’d you do that for?" "Just making your wish come true," replies the officer. The passenger asks, "Making what wish come true?" The officer replies, "I know that two miles down the road you’re going to say to your friend here... " "I wish that a**hole would’ve tried that sh*t with me!"