Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.

nikonpup

420855221_325955423747335_8303157016936845068_n.jpg

nikonpup

A group of 40 year old girlfriends discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally , it was agreed that they should meet at the ocean view restaurant because the waiters there had tight pants and nice buns.
10 years later, at 50 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the ocean view restaurant because the food there was very good and the wine selection was good also.
A decade later, at the age of 60, the group once more deliberated on the dinner venue. Ultimately, they reached a consensus to gather at the ocean-view restaurant, drawn to the prospect of enjoying their meal in serene surroundings and relishing the beautiful ocean view.
10 years later, at 70 years of age ,the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the ocean view restaurant because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible and they even had an elevator.
10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the ocean view restaurant because they had never been there before.

nikonpup

Tweet

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery store.​

As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked,​

‘good morning young man, can you tell me where the Post Office is?’​

The little boy replied,​

‘Sure! Just go straight down this street a coupla blocks and turn to your right.’​

The man thanked the boy kindly and said,​

‘I’m the new pastor in town. I’d like for you to come to church on Sunday… I’ll show you how to get to Heaven.’​

The little boy replied with a chuckle.​

‘You’re kidding me, right? …..You don’t even know the way to the Post Office!”​