Dsobo 365 2015

Dsobo

Day 55 of 365-2015;

While driving by the "
Western Reserve Historical[FONT=arial, sans-serif] Society" in Cleveland. I decided to stop (not a good angle) and take a quick photo, thought it was pretty cool even though I don't know what it is actually. Looks to be coal powered not sure. When I got more time I will have to go back and research and get some more photos. Maybe someone here may know what it is.

[/FONT] Day 55 of 365-2015-7314.jpg[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

mikew_RIP

Day 55 of 365-2015;

While driving by the "
Western Reserve Historical Society" in Cleveland. I decided to stop (not a good angle) and take a quick photo, thought it was pretty cool even though I don't know what it is actually. Looks to be coal powered not sure. When I got more time I will have to go back and research and get some more photos. Maybe someone here may know what it is.

View attachment 142334

Looks like a mobile drive unit for a farm or factory,tow it to where ever you need it put a belt over the red wheel to the machine you want powering.

Dsobo

Well, my camera died today not sure what the issue is so I guess I will not be posting till I get it repaired. And I thought it was going to be my surgery that was going to make me miss a day.

Be back when I get it repaired.

Last edited:

mikew_RIP

Well, my camera died today not sure what the issue is so I guess I will not be posting till I get it repaired. And I thought it was going to be my surgery that was going to make me miss a day.

Sorry to read that hope its nothing expensive

Vixen

Oh no!! Hope it's something simply and cheaply repairable.

Got a phone, tablet or point and shoot you can use to keep you in the running? ;)

Dsobo

Oh no!! Hope it's something simply and cheaply repairable.

Got a phone, tablet or point and shoot you can use to keep you in the running? ;)

I do have all those but I already missed my post from 3/1, I guess I wasn't thinking I was more angry then anything at the time.

Dsobo

Day 61 of 365-2015;
Cameras back in working order. I had to have the firmware reloaded really not sure what caused the problem but I am glad it was a relative easy fix.
I will keep posting even though I missed day 60 and I will be missing a few days when I go in for surgery on March 30th.

March 2nd Moon Phase - Waxing Gibbous 91% Illumination - Zodiac Sign LEO
Day 61 of 365-2015-7740.jpg

Last edited: