December 2017 Assignment Theme: Window(s)

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Hi Walt, the EXIF data is in the bottom right hand corner of the frame - (camera model / lens / shutter speed / aperture / ISO). this is automatically transferred when I add the frame and is pulled from the embedded EXIF.

I hope this will suffice?
That works. I just couldn't see it. Ha! The date to show they were shot in December is missing however. Verify that these were taken in Dec. and all is good. :encouragement:

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
@Marcel, did I already ask you about the EXIF date on you photos? It says they were taken in Nov., but I have a feeling the date is set wrong in your camera. :confused: If I already ask for clarification on this, please forgive me. I am on the road and not keeping everything together. Ha!!

Iansky

That works. I just couldn't see it. Ha! The date to show they were shot in December is missing however. Verify that these were taken in Dec. and all is good. :encouragement:

Hi Walt,
I can confirm that these were taken on 6 Dec 2017 between 1700 - 1800hrs (to be more exact, the shot of the snow queen was taken at 1720hrs according to EXIF in NEF file).
I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Ian

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
@Marcel, did I already ask you about the EXIF date on you photos? It says they were taken in Nov., but I have a feeling the date is set wrong in your camera. :confused: If I already ask for clarification on this, please forgive me. I am on the road and not keeping everything together. Ha!!
I thought I had mentioned it in a post a bit down from my pictures. Yes, the date was set wrong on my D7200. I was in a hurry to try it just out the store and didn't have my reading glasses when I entered the date. I've corrected it now.
Sorry.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I thought I had mentioned it in a post a bit down from my pictures. Yes, the date was set wrong on my D7200. I was in a hurry to try it just out the store and didn't have my reading glasses when I entered the date. I've corrected it now.
Sorry.
I thought you had too, but I didn't see it. Maybe it was on a weekly challenge instead of here. Oh well, not a big deal as you have taken care of it. Ha!

I'm getting old and don't always have the best rememberer as I used to.

SHAkers718

Lr-2393-4.jpg

Yan Lauzon

December is a crazy month and I can't seem to get out and do the shots I'd want to. I shall arrive at Christmas at the same time as everyone else...

Here's my entry #1, an elf by the window

20171214_084857_DSC_1390-_yl.jpg

Bikerbrent

I have the perfect picture idea. A photo of a department store window like the one in the Movie "A Christmas Story". Unfortunately, they are now almost as extinct as a Dodo bird.