Date sorting threads

Fred Kingston

New software looks good... one serious issue is threads are sorted in Date Ascending order... Threads that are several years old will be difficult to navigate because you'll need to navigate to the last page and then scroll down from there....... There was a user option to reverse that so the newest post was at the top... I don't see that here...

Fred Kingston

New software looks good... one serious issue is threads are sorted in Date Ascending order... Threads that are several years old will be difficult to navigate because you'll need to navigate to the last page and then scroll down from there....... There was a user option to reverse that so the newest post was at the top... I don't see that here...

View attachment 382230

Attachments

• parrot-topaz-denoise-sharpen.jpeg
    parrot-topaz-denoise-sharpen.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 38

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Years ago on a different forum, they ran into the same issue when moving from to a new server with new software. They weren't able to do anything about it. My own account now seems to be restricted and requires moderator approval for posts. So still more kinks. If there is anything that can be done to reverse the order of threads, I'm sure he will do it. If not, if there is any way they can be manually moved - or at least the most recent popular threads - we can always try that, too.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
You can hit the last page number in a thread if you want to add something. If you're looking at a new post in a thread, click on Jump to new.