Danno's Stuff (When I am Able) 2019

Danno

She is a beauty! :)

Thanks Woody! She is a gift from God. I was looking for a dog to keep me company because I was home alone frequently. All the ones we looked at were to hard for me to handle.

We went to a fund raiser and at the last minute were seated with at a different table. Happened that the couple we sat with was from church and groomed dogs. So I asked her for advice. She said she had one for me. That was Jersey Girl. A Border terrier show dog in retirement. She gave her to us and Jersey and I bonded instantly.

It is pretty cool.

mikew_RIP

One more of Jersey Girl before she loses that winter look for the short hair cut.

View attachment 308458

Giving serious thought to putting you and your Z6 on my ignore list

laughter-really-is-the-best-medicine-L-rfO6kp.jpg

Danno

Had a good cloud day yesterday, and went by the healing field. I do like the Z6. I know I am not pushing it too much yet, but the more I get used to it the more I like it.

Supper run-60328.jpg

Supper run-60330.jpg

Supper run-60338.jpg

Danno

Had an interesting walk to the mailbox today... The county figured my drive was a good place to park their truck while they worked on the adjacent lane. Not a big deal. We were not going anywhere anyway.

Road Work-0361.jpg

Road Work-0364.jpg

Danno

My neighbor came by and was having a traction problem... probably a bit of sand and gravel... that poor car runs a bit rough... Almost sounds like, "i think i'll quit, i think i'll quit." But it smooths right out when you give it a bit of gas. Just has a little trouble with traction. :encouragement:

I had to crop these a bit.

Road Work-0366.jpg

Road Work-0367.jpg

Road Work-0371.jpg

Danno

Dont think i need to now, in my local dealers today and came away with a Panasonic G9 and 100-400 to play with for a couple of days.

Oh my. I guess you will be busy for a while. Enjoy the experimenting. I hope it works out for you...

Danno

Went for a ride on the back roads today. Pat drove and I rode shotgun. I took the camera but only got one chance to take a photo. Mostly Pat was getting back into driving the back roads and it went great. The one shot I got was the absolute last thing I expected. I see rusty old trucks and cars everywhere... tractors and such too, but this was a first and it was salvageable. I think if I had found it ten years ago I would have had to knock on the door and make an offer. It is a late 60s early 70s BMW.

Corinth Road-0487.jpg

Danno

Pat and I went to Church around noon today to read out of the Bible. Our Church reads the Bible allowed from the Sunday before until midnight Wednesday evening before the National Day of Prayer. We read the whole Bible. It is pretty amazing. Pat always grabs a picture of me and I get one of her. This one is kind of special given the way the first of the year went.

20190501 76HRS in the Word-1114.jpg

20190501 76HRS in the Word-1132.jpg

Danno

Friend of mine stopped by today and took me for a ride in this beast. Almost 700 HP, with twin turbos and all wheel drive. 0-60 time of less than 2.5 seconds... His is a little tuned up over stock. I am glad I never had anything like this... I would have lost my license for eternity... Yes I did get to personally experience the 0-60 plus times... what a rush for an old gear head.

JP GTR-1992-Edit.jpg

JP GTR-1994-Edit.jpg

JP GTR-2002.jpg