Danno's 52 for 2017

Danno

Week 8

This week I am getting a little earlier start. I had a few visitors to the feeders this morning. I wanted to share them.

I liked the Bluejay this morning. Seemed like He was keeping track of me... but he had a plan.
Morning Birds-0994.jpg

Kind of sneaking up on the little boy...
Morning Birds-0996.jpg

And seems to have a question...
Morning Birds-1001.jpg

This little one was pretending not to listen in...
Morning Birds-1009.jpg

Danno

Week 9... had some power thunderstorms yesterday. But the wind blew it out and the evening sky was just clean...

Sunset-1176.jpg

Danno

Got some birds at a distance today using the Left Eye and Shoulder hold. I had to crop quite a bit, but I feel I am making some improvement.
Mid Day Walk-1374.jpg

Mid Day Walk-1375.jpg

Mid Day Walk-1390-Edit.jpg

Mid Day Walk-1393-Edit.jpg

Danno

Week 13

I did some sunrises this week but did not get out much. I included 2 photos of Jersey Girl with the D700. I think I am going to like this camera.

dawn of a new day-1675-Edit.jpg

After church walk-1624-Edit.jpg

Jersey Girl-4032-Edit.jpg

Jersey Girl-4030.jpg

Danno

congrats on the new camera mate, post up more pics please.

I hope to Roy I really like 700.

Wow, made the jump to full frame? Enjoy.
The image with the gate is outstanding. :encouragement:

I have been thinking about it a while but did not see making the move financially, but a dear friend and brother made me an offer to buy this camera and I bought it. I am thankful. I am surprised by how much I like it.

Dawg Pics

I hope to Roy I really like 700.

I have been thinking about it a while but did not see making the move financially, but a dear friend and brother made me an offer to buy this camera and I bought it. I am thankful. I am surprised by how much I like it.

Can you specify what it is that you like or is it just one of those things you can't really vocalize?

Danno

Can you specify what it is that you like or is it just one of those things you can't really vocalize?
Right now it is hard to verbalize. First impression is the first and feel of the controls. I hope to get some time with it in the next couple days. Dain Bramage is kicking in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dawg Pics

Right now it is hard to verbalize. First impression is the first and feel of the controls. I hope to get some time with it in the next couple days. Dain Bramage is kicking in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well, have fun with it.
I have the same issues with the feel of the camera. I like the D300 in my hands much better than the D80. That is one of the reasons I am wavering on the D7200 vs D500. The D500 probably feels more like the D300.
Speaking of Dain Bramage, I looked at my post and stared at the word "vocalize". Haaaaaa, I meant "verbalize." Hormones are turning my brain into oatmeal.