cwgirl197's 2017 365 challenge

cwgirl197

TSA_2891-2.jpg
1/17/17

Roy1961

Contributor
i carry my camera to work and take a 30 min walk about at lunch time for my shots. Roll on the longer days.

cwgirl197

i carry my camera to work and take a 30 min walk about at lunch time for my shots. Roll on the longer days.

I would love to do that as well, but I work at a hospital and I don't trust someone not to steal my camera. We have had several vehicles broken into and even stolen out of our parking lot so I'm not trusting it at all! My locker isn't big enough at work to store my stuff in either! Also, sometimes, we are so busy that I'm lucky if I get to eat at all during my twelve hour shift!!

Roy1961

Contributor
my german blue rams have bred again at work, i have split the tank and moved the parents out (she ate the first two batches), fry swimming about but hard to find in the pebbles and plants.

cwgirl197

Well, unfortunately, I didn't take a picture yesterday due to a heavy day at work and then homework that had to be completed before I went back to work again for a twelve hour shift today so I'm out of the 365 day challenge . I have all my pics I will upload here up until yesterday. Maybe I'll try again next year.

Nikon D750, Nikon D800, Nikon 16-35 f/4, Nikon 50mm 1.8, Nikon 70-300
Sigma 24-70 f/2.8, Sigma 105mm f2.8
Sigma 150-600 C
Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Di VC USD

wev

Contributor
Well, unfortunately, I didn't take a picture yesterday due to a heavy day at work and then homework that had to be completed before I went back to work again for a twelve hour shift today so I'm out of the 365 day challenge . I have all my pics I will upload here up until yesterday. Maybe I'll try again next year.

Just do what @Roy1961 does -- set your camera date back a few days

sorry to see you go; keep shooting

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

Ask to have the thread title changed to something else like "Cowgirl's 2017 Whatever Thread" and just post when you get a chance.
It is all about practice and learning, not pressure to post.

You make really nice images. I hope you keep posting.

cwgirl197

Ask to have the thread title changed to something else like "Cowgirl's 2017 Whatever Thread" and just post when you get a chance.
It is all about practice and learning, not pressure to post.

You make really nice images. I hope you keep posting.

Thank you. That's an idea for sure. I will absolutely keep posting. I was enjoying the challenge.....I'm going to make sure I keep up with a 52 week thing for sure!!!

Nikon D750, Nikon D800, Nikon 16-35 f/4, Nikon 50mm 1.8, Nikon 70-300
Sigma 24-70 f/2.8, Sigma 105mm f2.8
Sigma 150-600 C
Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Di VC USD