Could Someone Give me Advice on Capturing Vibrant Colors in Landscape Photography?

tysonzach

Banned
Hello there,

I am reaching out for some advice on how to capture vibrant colors in my landscape photography. I am particularly interested in techniques that can help me enhance the colors of sunsets and natural landscapes.

I currently use a Nikon D850 with a range of lenses, including a 24-70mm f/2.8 and a 70-200mm f/2.8. While I have had some success in capturing colors, I feel like there's room for improvement.

I typically shoot in RAW format and process my images in Lightroom. I've experimented with adjusting the saturation and vibrance sliders, as well as using graduated filters to balance exposure in my landscapes.

However, I am looking for more advanced tips and techniques to really make the colors pop in my photos. Are there specific camera settings I should be using?

Any post-processing tricks that could help enhance colors without making them look unnatural?

I have taken help from this: https://nikonites.com/forum/threads/portrait- [XXXXX - edit by hark] which definitely helped me a lot.

I would love to hear from photographers who have mastered the art of capturing vibrant colors in their landscape shots.

Any advice, tutorials, or personal experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited by a moderator: