Considering Z8 and Z9 but can't fine storage requirements

WaltE

From what I can tell from the internet both cameras are capable of producing 4.1K 24fps video in three flavors?, h264. 8bit, H265 Nlog, and Nraw. What I can't find is specs on storage capacity. For a 512Gb cfexpress card how long can each flavor record? I have a Z6 but it just doesn't cut well with my other cinema camers, Blackmagic design, and Canon, both of which record raw. All cameras are capable of storing a hour of video with 512 or less capacity cards.

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard WaltE, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.

WaltE

Welcome aboard WaltE, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.
Oh my, you may be introducing yourself to a long winded, boring read, lol.

WaltE

Starting to get excited about the possibility of the Z8. Bonus find this morning. Because of the short flange distance of the Z mount, I will be able to use my Canon L series lenses with the camera with an inexpensive adapter. In preparation, I've been spending more "quality" time with the Z6. Can hardly wait to get some N raw footage loaded up into Davinci Resolve and do some color grading.