Colour or Blacke & White?

robinchun

Robin:

What is your concern with watermarks and image hosting? It sounds like you are at the very least, wanting to showcase your work online or possibly even start selling some prints.

Anthony..I'm not that concerned about image theft really, (I expect there's plenty better than mine worth nicking!) but I want to protect mine the best I can and if it's a service I can get i.e. watermarking for free then why not..I don't show the price list on my Zenfolio site as it's primarily for my own enjoyment..if others enjoy looking at my pics ..then great.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Anthony..I'm not that concerned about image theft really, (I expect there's plenty better than mine worth nicking!) but I want to protect mine the best I can and if it's a service I can get i.e. watermarking for free then why not..I don't show the price list on my Zenfolio site as it's primarily for my own enjoyment..if others enjoy looking at my pics ..then great.

Robin

Robin.......Google "TSR Watermark". Great program for watermarking your photos. You can use it free, or you can pay for it. Either way.

theregsy

IDK - I Don't Know
I, like Anthony, usually plump for the Black and white version of anything, but the colour seems to me to be the stronger image :)

While you might be able to spot users location by the spelling of certain words, but I wish Google Chrome would as well, it appears that its American English or nothing! ;(