Colonoscopy Fun!

Blacktop

I hope your colonoscopy went well. I am a medical assistant and worked in Gastroenterology for a year, so I know very well what ya'll have to go though. Thank goodness I only have had an upper endoscopy done, still not fun but not much prep work.

What a thread to make your first appearance in, here at Nikonites. I congratulate and welcome you.

realuvsdolphins

LOL!! @Blacktop, I know it's a little weird but when your in the medical field you don't see a lot of people who are open and talk about things like that. Don't worry I have seen my fair share and seen things that I really could have done without but I'm in the medical field to help people and I don't judge people for the craziness they do. I couldn't tell you how many colonoscopy's I have scheduled. Luckily I have a few years before I have to worry about this subject myself. :) Also you guys made this like the number one thread!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

I hope your colonoscopy went well. I am a medical assistant and worked in Gastroenterology for a year, so I know very well what ya'll have to go though. Thank goodness I only have had an upper endoscopy done, still not fun but not much prep work.

Thanks Rachelle....but I have to wait until the 22nd of January....stop the warfarin about 5 days earlier. It's a process for sure!