Cannot Reset My Password

B

bogus account

Hey I am trying to log in to the forum and I forgot my password. I do the reset password bit and it tells me it has sent me a link but I never receive it.

This is Danno if that does not come up

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard bogus account (I sure hope it is not bogus!!), enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome aboard bogus account (I sure hope it is not bogus!!), enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.
Brent, guess you didn't read that this is Danno and needs to reset his password.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Hey I am trying to log in to the forum and I forgot my password. I do the reset password bit and it tells me it has sent me a link but I never receive it.

This is Danno if that does not come up
If that doesn't work, send me a new password and I'll put it on your account.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Danno, there seems to be an ongoing issue with people not receiving the password reset link. If you are on Facebook, please reach out to our Nikonites page. I can help you through there.

Nikonites on Facebook