British Touring Car Championship @ Knockhill, Scotland 15/09/19

Dangerspouse

Ha! You think THAT'S a lot?? check out my flickr account :encouragement:

Flickr

Damn, how many cameras do you wear out each year?! There were some amazing shots in there. I wish you'd added descriptions so I'd know what some of them were, but they were all fantastic fun to look at.

Is Flickr a forum site like this, or just a place for people to put up photos? It looked very extensive!

Raymie

My two favourite shots of the whole week-end...
1.jpg
Uncropped, just removed a wheelie bin and sharpened a touch :encouragement:

2.jpg

Cropped, sharpened, and circular Tilt & Shift :encouragement:

Dangerspouse

Er...what makes you think "Dangerspouse" isn't my first name? :confused:

Oh well, if that takes too long to type out feel free to call me by a pseudonym. How's "Tom" sound?

:cool-new:

Woodyg3

Contributor
Nice shots. There are loads of people who think racing pictures have to be taken at slower shutter speeds and panned, but I think that is simply one technique. I like to see things completely frozen, as well.

That last shot on two tires is excellent!

Raymie

Er...what makes you think "Dangerspouse" isn't my first name? :confused:

Oh well, if that takes too long to type out feel free to call me by a pseudonym. How's "Tom" sound?

:cool-new:

Oakly doakly... Tom it is :cool: and If I ever call you "Tam" It's the Scottish form of Tom and NOT short for Tammy... :loyal:

Dangerspouse

Oakly doakly... Tom it is :cool: and If I ever call you "Tam" It's the Scottish form of Tom and NOT short for Tammy... :loyal:

I'll even answer to "Tammy" if you insist. I'm married, after all. I'm used to being called much worse.

Or I'll wear a hat and you can call me "ToS":

Felt Hat!.jpg

Ok, not an official, military issue, Tam o' Shanter, but you get the idea I trust Oz