Blacktop's "Wildlife, Tenne-scenery and all kinds of other stuff" for 2018.

Roy1961

Contributor
Re: Blacktop's "Wildlife, Tenne-scenery and all kinds of other stuff" for 2018.

surprise surprise i like the blue one best. lol

Blacktop

Are you okay Pete?
@Blacktop

Yes, thanks for asking. Everything is fine on the home front but very busy at work. I have no time for anything during the week except work and sleep and an hour or so in between.
On the weekends I'm too tired to do anything so I just hang around the house relaxing and practicing my guitar.

Sunday we drove out to take some pics, but we came home empty handed. Hopefully I'll be able to get on a new schedule at work where I'll be only working 4 days but that is not going to be for a while.

In the meantime I'll try and start taking some pics around the garden.

I haven't been following anything around here lately. How is Chris doing?

cwgrizz

Challenge Team

@Blacktop Sounds like you are making that big money for a bunch of camera gear. :cheerful:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

I haven't been following anything around here lately. How is Chris doing?

Good days, bad days. Yesterday was a good day. All we can hope for is more good days. Thanks for asking.

Blacktop

Oh look!! I have pictures. Haven't shot anything in a while so I'm a little rusty.

Ocoee Sunset-.jpg

Ocoee Sunset--2.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Glad to see you got out and about Pete.

Blacktop

Couple of shots of a 1937 Tennessee HP vehicle.

Highway Patrol-.jpg

Highway Patrol--2.jpg

Blacktop

A Martin, a Strat and a Marshall taken with a D-750..What more can one ask for? :)

25990863061_4d8e7c2d06_o.jpg

Blacktop

It's been almost 2 weeks since Max passed away and the house seems lonely without a pup. Found a beautiful Rottie from a rescue organization that needed a forever ever home.
She is such a well behaved and sweet girl. She's 4 years old. Her old owner died and the family put her in the shelter. These wonderful people rescued her from being euthanized and someone has fostered her until she could be adopted out.
Meet Nadia. She is of course a little shy about her new surroundings but I feel she'll fit right in soon. Didn't take many shots because she got a little scared of my camera and the long lens, so I didn't push it. A few quick snaps was all.

Nadia-.jpg

Nadia--2.jpg

Nadia-9444.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

It's been almost 2 weeks since Max passed away and the house seems lonely without a pup. Found a beautiful Rottie from a rescue organization that needed a forever ever home.
She is such a well behaved and sweet girl. She's 4 years old. Her old owner died and the family put her in the shelter. These wonderful people rescued her from being euthanized and someone has fostered her until she could be adopted out.
Meet Nadia. She is of course a little shy about her new surroundings but I feel she'll fit right in soon. Didn't take many shots because she got a little scared of my camera and the long lens, so I didn't push it. A few quick snaps was all.

View attachment 308280

View attachment 308281

View attachment 308282

Looks like Nadia found a good home Pete.

"CHRIS"

I needed to hear this. Sometimes, a lot actually, my faith in humanity is challenged. Can't say enough good things about what you did. She's a beauty!

Blacktop

Couple of shots from my cell phone of Nadia. She is still spooked of my Nikon and longer lens, so this is the best we could do for now. I'm slowly trying to get her acclimated to it and hopefully she'll have no fear of it after a while.

Nadia--3.jpg

Nadia-111529.jpg