Blacktop's "Top To Bottom" everyday except weekdays (sometimes weekdays) for 2017.

Blacktop

Re: Blacktop's "Top To Bottom" everyday except weekdays (sometimes weekdays) for 2017

Hey blacktop,

You either need to put in pinterest link on a separate line or make the link a lot shorter. I can only see the first 4 characters of each line and your posted pictures are just blobs that won't open. Below is an example of the text I see.

I'll
add
a
few
shot
s
from

Sorry, I don't have a Pinterest link up here.

Moab Man

Re: Blacktop's "Top To Bottom" everyday except weekdays (sometimes weekdays) for 2017

Beautiful part of the country. Nice work.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Nice shots, Pete! And everything displays fine for me, too.

Bikerbrent

Hey blacktop,

You either need to put in pinterest link on a separate line or make the link a lot shorter. I can only see the first 4 characters of each line and your posted pictures are just blobs that won't open. Below is an example of the text I see.

I'll
add
a
few
shot
s
from

I found my issue. It seems that "Avast Online Security" was creating this issue. I disabled the Firefox add-on and I can now view these web pages normally and it only displays the normal "Pin It" click box and not the entire link. Thanks for all your assistance.

Blacktop

Not much happening today.
A rare Bald Eagle shot between the branches.

_DSC7353-Edit.jpg

Blacktop

A bird on a branch

_DSC7397-Edit.jpg

Temperature dropped today from 75F to 71F and it started to snow. :confused:

_DSC7397-Edit-Edit.jpg

Blacktop

Turtle shot and a fishing floater thingie caps off the day.

_DSC7388-Edit.jpg

_DSC7382-Edit.jpg

Blacktop

Not a very productive week/weekend.
Saturday it rained, and today after getting a few shots here and there, I pulled off to the shoulder to get a landscape shot, and I slid off into the ditch. Top of the mountain with no cell service and not much traffic, it took a few hours to get help, but I managed to flag down a pickup truck that had a tow strap and got pulled out.

The missus was upset, so we just drove home. Did manage a few shots however.

Blacktop

Pulled off to get this shot of the barn, but I liked the overall farm feel better then just the barn by itself.

_DSC7533-Edit.jpg

Blacktop

Lastly, a Harley sign. Can't go wrong with a Harley sign.

_DSC7563-Edit.jpg

Danno

Saturday it rained, and today after getting a few shots here and there, I pulled off to the shoulder to get a landscape shot, and I slid off into the ditch. Top of the mountain with no cell service and not much traffic, it took a few hours to get help, but I managed to flag down a pickup truck that had a tow strap and got pulled out.

I am really sorry to hear that Pete. Nothing worse than getting stranded like that. It almost happened to ma a several times in my Sonata. When Pat's car finally got retired I bought a used Jeep. I do not worry so much any more and Pat can drive it to work when it snows. :)

I do like the turtles.. I can never get them to pose for me like that. They see me and dive in.

Dawg Pics

Glad y'all are ok.

Blacktop

Not much going on today. There was a guy playing fetch with his dog and he let me take a few shots.

_DSC7642-Edit.jpg

_DSC7642g-Edit.jpg

_DSC7625-Edit.jpg

_DSC7659-Edit.jpg

Blacktop

My best day ever shooting Bald Eagles. I'll have more later, I just wanted to put one up for now.

_DSC7965-Edit.jpg