Blacktop's Big Colorado Vacation. (Image heavy)

Blacktop

Colorado Fall Colors.--3.jpg

Blacktop

I really dig the road images, but this rocks too!!!

Thanks Charlie. After looking at that shot, I wish that I had left more space on the left hand side. The fence seems a little close to the edge.
If I knew how to extend a picture in post I would try it and see how it would look.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Charlie. After looking at that shot, I wish that I had left more space on the left hand side. The fence seems a little close to the edge.
If I knew how to extend a picture in post I would try it and see how it would look.

Pete, when your image is in PCC, go to Image→Canvas Size. That will bring up the box below. You want to click on the edge of the photo opposite of the side you want to extend. Since I want to extend the left side of my image, I will click on the right side (see arrow).

canvas1.jpg

Once you click on the opposite side, the box changes to the following.

canvas2.jpg

Go into the box and change the dimension to include the how wide or tall you want your overall size to be. Originally this photo was 20.053 inches wide. I changed the width to be 23.053 inches because I want to add 3 inches on the left. Make sure you specify what color to use for the background. Then click OK.

canvas3.jpg

This is what you will see.

canvas4.jpg

You can either use the lasso tool to make a selection around the white and go to Edit→Fill→Content Aware Fill, or use the Clone Stamp Tool to copy part of the image into the white area. Tweak if necessary.

canvas5.jpg

Blacktop

Our last day and probably my last shot of our trip.
After shooting elk for an about an hour, as we were leaving the scene the evening sun hit the mountain. I just had to get a shot of it.

evening at the park-.jpg