Bill16 and his baby the D800e's photos!

hrstrat57

These aren't photos taken with my D800e, but are photos of my D800e! They are my D800e with my Nikkor 14-24mm lens and the polorizer filter and filter holder! Basically my landscape setup, and it is an awesome lens on my awesome D800e for sure! I think my Nikon's are a work of art even though they are a tool to create art, so I wanted to show my baby off here on it's thread!:D

dsc_3818.jpg

dsc_3817.jpg

dsc_3819.jpg

Wow that is one serious bad arse rig!

:)

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I will soon have a new remote actuation and flash trigger, so I can try new and different selfies styles! Like full body selfies, as one of the easier shots with the new remote!

A big thanks to @hark Cindy for showing me the remote setup I ended up buying! Thanks my friend!:D

Just a heads-up...I think the trigger you bought is now on sale. You might want to contact them to see if they will give you a little credit--if you bought it where I showed you the link.

Bill16

I did, but I'm not interested in credit there of $8.00. I generally shop at Adoroma if not eBay.
Besides I think I am covered for now, for affordable photography needs. :)

I did good in getting the things I felt I could end up needing. I have a few things I don't need and aught to sell. But I didn't want to let them go at the lowered prices the site lowered the to. Though my manual flash triggers, I may give them away to a good home. :)

Just a heads-up...I think the trigger you bought is now on sale. You might want to contact them to see if they will give you a little credit--if you bought it where I showed you the link.

oldsalt

Bill,
glad to see you getting back into photography... I'm about to drag my gear out of hibernation, dust it off, and get out there again myself...

your buddy, peter