Bikerbrent

BF Hammer

He actually went quiet after March 3rd, and his last "likes" were 10 days later.

His website from profile is a dead end. It looks suspiciously like an email address so I took a chance and sent a welfare check request there. Will update.

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
He actually went quiet after March 3rd, and his last "likes" were 10 days later.

His website from profile is a dead end. It looks suspiciously like an email address so I took a chance and sent a welfare check request there. Will update.
Any news on Brent yet?

BF Hammer

I never got a response on my email. It did not bounce back either.

It does not have to be the worst possibility, but most of the others are bad enough. Like in the nursing home following a stroke.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I never got a response on my email. It did not bounce back either.

It does not have to be the worst possibility, but most of the others are bad enough. Like in the nursing home following a stroke.
Thanks for the info. It's definitely appreciated.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I am so sorry to inform everyone of this email I received in response to the letter I mailed to Brent's home address.

Cindy,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your letter from June 2. I regret to inform you of Brent Harritt's passing. I am his neighbor who has been handling his affairs.

Brent passed away in the middle of April. He went to the hospital with an infection in March, but the ultimate cause ended up being his lung cancer. He had declined treatment after his diagnosis last year.

I am glad to hear he was interacting with your group quite recently, he had become rather isolated after his wife died two years ago.

I hope he passed on his knowledge to the group, he had been an avid photographer since the 1960s.

Steven Schray

@Marilynne, will you please pay homage to Brent and update his account to reflect his passing.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Brent was always one of the first to welcome new members and encouraged them to introduce themselves. He let me know a while back how he missed his lovely wife and how important the forum was for him. We are all here for different reasons. His participation helped make the forum welcoming for everyone. He will be missed.

BF Hammer

I feared this was the case. May your soul be at peace Brent.

I learned a bit about him trying to track down his email and phone. A retired engineer who worked on designing cruise missiles during his career.