Best of the D7100

Philnz

Shot with my brand new 85mm 1.4G lens.

12708980873_0db5c7a1a8_b.jpg
Very lovely, nice lighting

egosbar

generally do if asked for, worst thing about exif data is continually typing it out , there are a couple of programs that do it but it could be easier if ps or windows photo viewer allowed us too copy and paste it

if you want any of my data ill be happy too chase it up

Last edited:

Philnz

My photo editing software ACD lets you copy and paste it. I am surprised other photo managing/ editing software does not let you do the same. You can always use the snipping tool in windows 7 on to copy and paste.

TonyD315

1ad_0253resize.jpg

24-120 f4...ISO 400, 58mm, f/18, 1/80sec...

Shot from last weekend..I think I might need to crop some off the top to shift the horizon a little bit...

egosbar

My photo editing software ACD lets you copy and paste it. I am surprised other photo managing/ editing software does not let you do the same. You can always use the snipping tool in windows 7 on to copy and paste.

tried the snipping tool you cant paste it here , im also surprised you cant copy with most software especially photoshop

Philnz

Capture.jpg

You are right I tried saving your post as a JPG file then posting it as a photo. But this is what you end up with very small print and quite a hassle todo.