Aviation photography

dickelfan

Here is one I took a month or so ago at my first air show....loved it, will be back

DSC_4075-Edit.jpg

mauckcg

For anyone who can make it - plan a trip to DC for May 8th - Arsenal of Democracy Flyover | WWII Victory Capitol Flyover

A 70th anniversary V-E Day flyover of the WW2 Memorial; invited aircraft include PT17s, T-6s, F4Fs, F6Fs, B-25s, B-17s, P-51s, P-40s, C-47s, A-26s, F4-Us, and "Fifi", the only airworthy B-29. 70 aircraft in 15 formations over 40 minutes.
Middle of an outage for me. Trying to get back to Reading for the WWII weekend this year.

m4ilm4n

OK now don't get jealous - I couldn't get away from work long enough to go to DC but I was able to go to a nearby park on the Potomac River - I still have a lot more photos to process but this one is the first I got to WW2FlyBy 291a.jpg(only post processing is a crop/resize and a sharpen mask).

m4ilm4n

NP - been shooting more all day from the driveway; most of the planes from yesterday are staying around through the weekend. Got to see the B-24 get chased around by one of the local aerobatic pilots flying a Chinese-built Yak-54.

wtlwdwgn

M4, I think it's terrible that you got to see this and I didn't. Furthermore, it was really rude to post these fine images to make me feel bad. ;) ;) ;)