Australian Shepherd loving D3100 user checking in!!!

Lakeside Annie

Okay, I'll be waiting... ;)
Hope I didn't make you wait too long...
Apple Rum Raisin:
pie_20111230_sm.jpg

Lakeside Annie

This past weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) marks the 1 year anniversary of bringing our blue merle boy home. I *wish* I could say it's been a fantastic year. But honestly, he's been a real challenge for us.

Here's a picture from the day we picked him up at the breeder's house...
20120526_spur_8wks_sm.jpg

Tami Jo

This past weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) marks the 1 year anniversary of bringing our blue merle boy home. I *wish* I could say it's been a fantastic year. But honestly, he's been a real challenge for us.

He is beautiful!

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Such a cutie!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakeside Annie

Our little guy goes through soft toys and squeakies pretty fast. We purchased these Bumblebees (and a soft, pillowy beehive) on Friday night. By Saturday, the hive had a (fixable) hole. By Sunday, I had to throw one of these bees away already. :culpability:

dsc_0096_pslr3.jpg

Tami Jo

Try the fat cat toys and dogtoys.com they can really take whatever your dog gives it and hold up.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Lakeside Annie

Our A/C has been out for 4 of the past 5 weeks. Ugh!
While waiting on the HVAC repairman, I took Denali out to fetch her Chuck-it.
Here, she waits...
20130624_waiting_sm.jpg

Lakeside Annie

I can't believe I haven't added more Aussie shots to this post since JUNE!!! Sorry for making you wait.
Here are a couple that I took last weekend. Saturday, we took Denali to the Sheep Herding trials. Sunday we took Spur for his first boat ride...
dsc_0282_pslr3.jpg

dsc_0490_pslr3.jpg