Another So-Called Professional Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wud

Mkay, even I get it now.

Sonic, either go find people and groups to shoot. Make an awesome photographer of yourself and then someday you got a nice portfolio and your mil will ask you to do the shoot (and then you charge her ;)) - or, bring the camera next time and arrange the shoot yourself.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

did I mention xxxx told me (gosh darn) that she doesn't use Lightroom? Surprised me.....not in the least.....glad you all got your nickles worth reading this thread of beauty....I sure did watching everyone point fingers in my direction.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

oh.....last words on this....I promise. xxxxx was supposed to come over and show everyone her photos tonight. Guess what? She told my bil that she's sick and in bed. This after my mil had a big get together planned with a cookout and everything. She knew about the party way in advance. I'm sorry she didn't show up.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
OK, you said it, last words.

As much fun as this was, I suggest we drop it now. As a matter of fact I'll close the thread.

I hope you get through this without too much resentment toward your in-laws. Family should be more important than knowing who is right about a group shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.