...and here we are

Hi everyone. I am Jenn from Cincinnati. Long time dabbler in Nikon cameras both 35MM and DSLR. Things are getting a little too serious with the cameras and I am here to gather information and ask for help. I need A LOT of help. I have a Nikon F3 and D850 (very new to me, have no idea how to use it). I take pictures of race cars and cars...occasional mushroom. Anyways, thanks for letting me join and I will see you around on the forum.

Clovishound

Welcome. I know what you mean about the learning curve for the new cameras. The options seem endless. Fortunately, there are some very knowledgeable folks here who are willing to share. If you haven't seen it yet, there are subforums for automotive and macro. You can post, and/or ask questions about pictures of cars and mushrooms respectively.

Bikerbrent

Hello Jenn. Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.

Dawg Pics

My first digital was a D100. I didn't think I would ever learn all of the buttons. Now, I have a D500, and the number of internal menu options is staggering. You'll get there.