An Austrian tradition ive managed to avoid...........

Englischdude

UNTIL NOW!

:D

Got me a new pair of shoes.......

devich1.jpg

devich2.jpg

I guess age and appreciation of tradition do go hand in hand after all!

Last edited:

Englischdude

Cool. Will get a pair of those the next time I'm in Austria.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

you are not far from the border, let me know when you are in the area. Devich Holzschuherzeugung

will combine with a photo tour! how is the snow in your area of the schweiz at the moment? here nothing under 2000m!!! :(

my kids are driving me crazy, we can see the säntis in st. gallen from my balcony. they see the snow and think they can go skiing there :D

Daniel Aegerter

I'm in central Switzerland, close to Luzern. But on business in Austria (Linz) more or less frequently (and if I'm not sent to Saudi-Arabia or similar). No snow here at all and not much more in the ski areas close to us.

Last edited:

Englischdude

oh man, saudi is tough. been to the eastern province many times. not my favourite destination. let me know if and when you are in abu dhabi, has been practically my second home during the last year. we can meet up for a beer! Alcohol is legel in AD :triumphant:
the longest lounge bar in the world at my Stammflughafen Zürich would work also :very_drunk:

Daniel Aegerter

oh man, saudi is tough. been to the eastern province many times. not my favourite destination. let me know if and when you are in abu dhabi, has been practically my second home during the last year. we can meet up for a beer! Alcohol is legel in AD :triumphant:
the longest lounge bar in the world at my Stammflughafen Zürich would work also :very_drunk:

Flew over Abu-Dhabi last time ;-) I actually kinda enjoy going to Saudi-Arabia and will be there at least once next year. Ways better than any country in South America in my personal experience. I pass through Zurich Airport in my sleep :) next trip will be Turkey in two weeks.