Amazing light...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skwaz..you are clearly not in business..If I post my web address then all google searches go straight to this site and all the "valued comments by members" are read by the public ...I dont post to have it read by joe public so no sorry.

kevy73

Love Nikon - I am clearly in business and my web address is posted in my sig. It actually helps, google likes linking pages. It makes your web page more real. I have software that allows me to see all links to my webpage and their ranking by google - this one is actually pretty high.

You have made lots of comments regarding others images, but have yet to put anything of any substance up as yet. I am happy to see that others in this forum recognise that fact too.

On other points you say that a D4 is too expensive and impossible to make a profit from... really? You mustn't be getting much work then. I do around 45 weddings per year - my average sale price is around $2500 - maybe D4's are more expensive where you come from, but even a simple preschooler can see the profit in that.

Anyhow, I think this thread is done - It's purpose was to show off some amazing light, not to trash a gorgeous girl who's figure was actually pretty damned outstanding.

I think I will add Love Nikon to the ignore list and treat him with the respect he deserves... thanks all for the comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.