Amazing forum and a little bit jealous

Rexer John

Quite a lot if I'm honest.

I've been looking through some old threads and seen such amazing photos from lots of members.

There are lots of great photos of opportunities that would be missed by most people, and photos of things that only a few would see the potential.
Then there are the obvious photo opportunities, but they are taken with much more thought than just grabbing the image.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, especially those members posting pictures.

(Posted in this section because I have the 5100, so this is where I've been looking at most photos)

Rexer John

Only had my new camera a couple of weeks, this is one of my favourite from my previous camera.

What stone?
What stone.jpg

Need to click for bigger image, no idea why?

I like this. a bit of humor makes the day so much better. I just got my D5100 this week after my D3100 had an unfortunate demise. So far I am loving the camera. The D5100 is running circles around my D3100.

§am

I've had mine for less than a year, so still in the honeymoon period so to speak.

Love the camera, and I'm still learning so much (mostly in part due to not having the time to learn, so that's taking longer).

SkvLTD

Reminds me of one signature quote Ive seen here (sorry, forgot who had it)- your first 10000 pictures will won't be great, but after that could be the real ball game (or something along those lines). Just shoot away and get used to everything. Especially the difference between on-board lcd and the actual photo when you view on pc.