Alan's 52 in 52 in 15

Alan

#4 Window. Sitting here watching it snow working on my Mother-in-laws estate paperwork and just liked what I saw.

20150121_135611.jpg

Alan

#5 Arches..... This is the Union Canal Tunnel, built 1823, which is the oldest transportation tunnel in the US.

DSCN9920.jpg

Alan

I agree. Great setting with the snow, lone bush, treeline, and moon.

I appreciate that. It was the old "right place at the right time". Had the moon not been orange I would not have even stopped. Funny thing while I was shooting someone else drove by, turned around and came back. I watched them take a picture through their window with a cell phone. Now you can get some good cell phone shots but I don't think that worked out for them. :rolleyes:

Moab Man

I had one of those moments shooting a sunset. The colors exploded from the horizon all the way back and overhead. It was so amazing that the area I was shooting from quickly filled up with cell phone photographers all trying to capture the sunset as they ooed and aaahed. They couldn't understand why it just didn't capture it but yet my photos nailed it. I took the moment to explain the difference between a true camera and a cell phone that takes pictures.

Alan

#9 The city where I live.
This is Harrisburg, the state capital. I don't actually live there but since I live out in the country this is the closest city and I drive through here almost every day.

DSCN0467.jpg