A new level others will be judged by. the D4s is just amazing.

Cowleystjames

Bought a D4s yesterday and paired it up this morning with my Nikkor 200-400 f4 on the gallops. The autofocus blew me away, way faster than the D4 that preceded it in the low light of an early morning. Then I tried it with the TC-20 III which I normally wouldn't use with this lens, and was still blown away.
Nikon, you may not have given me higher mpx, but you sure have nailed the rest of the camera.

Sambr

I love my D4 would never consider upgrading to the "s" for the amount of money it would take to upgrade not worth it. I consistently get clean images at 25,600 and even with a bit of post at 104,000 good enough for me. :)

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I love my D4 would never consider upgrading to the "s" for the amount of money it would take to upgrade not worth it. I consistently get clean images at 25,600 and even with a bit of post at 104,000 good enough for me. :)

Man...I was pretty happy with the D3s with its native 12,800 ISO but now we are going into higher territory. I guess this is expected as technology improves. I'm good for now too. :D

Cowleystjames

I wouldn't have considered the D4s except for it's low light capability over my D4, just like jumping in and buying the 58mm f1.4 g, I had a use for it's amazing low light/ lack of flare ability. But, and it's a big but, if I had just bought it because I wanted it, I would've been sorely disappointed over it's day to day capability.