Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Congratulations to the winners. It can be daunting to take a photo every day. Life can get in the way not to mention the possibility of burning out from trying to come up with something different every day. Kudos to all of you who were able to do this! :cool:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
A late addition - @Vixen - I mistakenly overlooked his 365 because it was started late on Nikonites, but it was pointed out to me that the requirements were met for the content. So another congrats!

Roy1961

Contributor
well done vixen.

Thanks @jdeg for the gift card, i give it to my wife for putting up with me going out and shooting everyday, she said "make sure you complete this years too" :D

Vixen

Huge thanks jdeg for checking if I qualified as finishing the 2014 365 :D I was just a tad disappointed when the winners were announced and my name wasn't there. I had misread/misunderstood the conditions when I first started and thought I had started posting too late to qualify ;)

Happy happy me to have acknowledgement as having finished even though I know all you others in the 365 knew I had done it :D