250,000 clicks

Patrick M

If you're using Photoshop just go to File -> File Info and then check the Raw Data tab there will be an "ImageNumber" line that has your total number of clicks, no need to upload anything.

All you do with that web site is upload a raw image. Nothing to download.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danno

I checked today and my D500 has had 250,000 shutter actuations. It's still going strong, but when I saw a used D500 with only 3,000 clicks on MPB.com for $1019, I jumped on it. Having a pair of D500s I feel like I'll be set for several years to come.

Now, anybody want to buy a D7100 or a 300mm f/4? :)

No one can say durability is an issue on that D500 Woody. I knew that your count was up there given all the amazing shots you capture of birds. Glad you found that deal. That is amazing. If you don't mind, why are you selling the 300 f4. I know you have used that lens a lot.

Friggs

Congrats. I have been dreaming of getting a D500 since it was announced. Still don't have one. Still don't have the means to get one. :-(

Roy1961

Contributor
If you're using Photoshop just go to File -> File Info and then check the Raw Data tab there will be an "ImageNumber" line that has your total number of clicks, no need to upload anything.

thanks Jake, i am using the free nikon program nx-d.

Woodyg3

Contributor
No one can say durability is an issue on that D500 Woody. I knew that your count was up there given all the amazing shots you capture of birds. Glad you found that deal. That is amazing. If you don't mind, why are you selling the 300 f4. I know you have used that lens a lot.

The lack of VR is the main reason. Now that I have the 200-500, it doesn't come off the D500.

Roy1961

Contributor
Yes I remember that. That was just letting you know that you should consider a backup in the future. They trusted you to return the extra one :loyal::encouragement:

would have loved to keep it but i couldnt, wasnt right.

Danno

would have loved to keep it but i couldnt, wasnt right.

I know that... You can tell that by your Kids... No room for dishonesty in a chest taken up with a BIG heart...

Besides... You are always under helicopter surveillance. You could never get away with it... They would likely land in your backyard to hall you off. :eek::encouragement:

Woodyg3

Contributor
I know that... You can tell that by your Kids... No room for dishonesty in a chest taken up with a BIG heart...

Besides... You are always under helicopter surveillance. You could never get away with it... They would likely land in your backyard to hall you off. :eek::encouragement:

LOL. These days, you could be right! :)