2021 the Odyssey of the emu

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Well I brushed off my Macro lense this weekend, not many bugs around but I managed to get a few nice shots. I am a bit rusty.

Nice to see you back, Scott. You used to make incredible images with that macro lens. Looking forward to seeing more. :)

nikonpup

​​
​---something is wrong with scott's thread---not loading---
other thread working ok ---?????----FINALLY LOADED---MUST BE THE SIZE---

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
​​
​---something is wrong with scott's thread---not loading---
other thread working ok ---?????----FINALLY LOADED---MUST BE THE SIZE---

It's because the photos are linked to flickr. That's been happening for a while now. Flickr files that include EXIF tend to be much larger than what we can upload to this site.

Peter7100

As already said above, I also would rather look at pics than the exif. I also think a loaded pic is more lilely to draw attention than a link, even if the pic was in lower resolution.

Having said that I did click the link to take a look at your wordpress site :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I also would like to see your photos. If someone wants to see they EXIF info, they can contact you.

Scott Murray

Ok from now on I will not include the EXIF and that will allow for faster loading of the images as they will be slightly lower resolution.
And thank you all for taking the time to view and comment, it's very much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk