Search results

  1. bluzman

    Did anyone get some photo related gifts?

    My niece got this remote shutter release rig for me. Pixel TW-283 DC0/DC2 Compatible for Nikon I already had an ML-L7 that I bought in 2019 for a now sold Coolpix P1000. It works great with my Z50. I also have an ML-L3 for my D3400. What I was missing was a remote(s) that would work with my...
  2. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    Back in 2019, I bought a Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary lens for my D7500. It's a fine lens. Over time, I found that its weight (2.5 pounds) when hand holding was becoming an issue for me. In early 2022, I sold it to a friend who loved it on his D750. Meanwhile, I acquired a...
  3. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  4. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  5. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

  6. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

    American Wigeon He's a little guy
  7. bluzman

    Post your Bottoms Up shots

  8. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  9. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Outnumbered but undaunted
  10. bluzman

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Couldn't agree more. :ROFLMAO:
  11. bluzman

    My first experience with MPB

    Over the last several years, I've had multiple dealings with MPB. I've traded gear, sold gear outright, and bought gear straight up. Currently, I have several lenses and four cameras, including a D5600, that have come from transactions with MPB. I've also transacted deals with B&H, Adorama, KEH...
Top